Saturday, May 17, 2008

We're Getting Close

It has been a crazy couple of weeks working to get the store up and going but we're almost there! I have lots of before and after pictures I'll be posting soon (I know I said that before but this time I mean it!) and I think you'll be amazed at the trasformation...we are! If all goes well our new signage will be installed on Monday and we'll be open by Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed!

There's been lots of curiosity about the shop (to say the least) Having white paper over the windows has allowed us to work with minimal distraction, but we've also had fun watching people strain to peep in through the cracks :) It's very encouraging to have so much interest and support from our new community!

Well, gotta get back to work.... enjoy the day!

No comments: