Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Watery Grave

Yep, I killed another camera. It's no surprise. I've broken every camera I've ever had. Fortunately I get alot of use out of them before their demise. This time I dumped an entire bottle of water into my bag and it drowned. Rest in peace little Sony camera, RIP.

Now you know the reason I may be a few days behind in posting photos of some of the great new products we'll be receiving over the next couple of weeks. I need to do my research and get a super-duper camera and that takes a little time.

But, of course, if you have time you can always stop by and see them in person :) Here are some of the great things we're expecting:

~ Beautiful handmade silk scarves
~ Sweet Petula handmade olive oil soap, lotions and bath salts
~ Cute new headbands and hats
~ Locally made Right as Rain bath and body products
~ Fun summer bags
~ New yummy gourmet treats
~ Locally made glass bead jewelry
~ Bright and cheery summer linens
~ Plate Gift Sets (perfect hostess gifts!)
~ Kitschy wine coasters
~ Wine glass charms

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you and Devin. We love what you're doing. Keep up the good work!